9KVA KUBOTA LOWBOY 3 DIESEL GENERATOR- GL SERIES
Kubota's GL Lowboy series II features two pole diesel generators that combine ease of maintenance, compact design and lower noise levels to suit a wide range of residential and commercial applications. The large fuel tanks are paired with exceptional fuel economy to extend operating periods between refuelling.
KUBOTA GENERATOR GL9000D KEY FEATURES
The Kubota GL9000D is a two pole, silent type, direct coupled, single phase diesel engine with a capacity of 8kVA at 3000RPM.
Compact design thanks to direct coupling of the engine crankshaft with the cooling fan.
Quieter operation with built-in muffler, longer air-cleaner hose and improved inlet vent design.
Large capacity fuel tank (28L) extends oil change levels to 200hr intervals.
Single sided access for quick inspection and easy maintenance.
One-point lifting eye makes transportation easy. Forklift pockets are provided in base of generator.
Safety is paramount with double circuit protectors, protective cover and automatic shutdown system.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great service… fast delivery
- Fuel: Diesel
- Fuel Tank Capacity (L): 28
- Operating Hours: 8.5 Hours @ 3/4 Load
- Starting System: Electric
- Weight (kgs): 295
- Sound Levels: 68dBA @ 7m
- Dimensions (mm): 1285x 607 x 696
- Model: D722-EB
- Type: Vertical Water Cooled Diesel Engine
- Displacement (cc): 0.719cc
- No of Cylinders: 3
- Bore & Stroke (mm): 67 x 68
- Max Output: 11.3kW @ 3000rpm
- Rated Output: 10.3kW @ 3000rpm
- Alternator Type: Revolving Field
- Max Output: 8.8kVA (8.8kW)
- Rated Output: 8kVA(8kW)
- Voltage: 240
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Current: 33.3Amps
- Power Factor: 1
- Poles: 2
- Voltage Regulation: AVR