Kubota’s GL ‘Lowboy’ series 3 features two pole diesel generators that combine ease of maintenance, compact design and lower noise levels to suit a wide range of residential and commercial applications. The large fuel tanks are paired with exceptional fuel economy to extend operating periods between refuelling.
KUBOTA GL6000D FEATURES
The Kubota GL6000D is a two pole, silent type, direct coupled, single phase diesel engine with a capacity of 6kVA at 3000RPM.
- Compact design thanks to direct coupling of the engine crankshaft with the cooling fan.
- Quieter operation with built-in muffler, longer air-cleaner hose and improved inlet vent design.
- Large capacity fuel tank (28L) enables longer continuous operation on a single tank.
- Single sided access for quick inspection and easy maintenance.
- One-point lifting eye makes transportation easy. Forklift pockets are provided in base of generator.
- Safety is paramount with double circuit protectors, protective cover and automatic shutdown system.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
All good except for the delivery from StarTrack didn’t deliver to my address and had to pick up from depot.
- Fuel: Diesel
- Fuel Tank Capacity (L): 28
- Operating Hours: 12.0 @3/4 load
- Starting System: Electric
- Weight (kgs): 235
- Sound Levels: 66.5dBA @ 7m
- Dimensions (mm): 1070 x 607 x 696
- Model: Z482-EB
- Type: Vertical Water Cooled Diesel Engine
- Displacement (cc): 0.479
- No of Cylinders: 2
- Bore & Stroke (mm): 67 x 68
- Max Output: 7.5kW @ 3000rpm
- Rated Output: 6.8kW @ 3000rpm
- Alternator Type: Rotating Field single phase
- Max Output: 6.0kVA (6.0kW)
- Rated Output: 6.0kVA(5.5kW)
- Voltage: 240
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Current: 22.9Amps
- Power Factor: 1
- Poles: 2
- Voltage Regulation: AVR