Yamaha EF2000iS (2.0KVA) Inverter Generator - With Yamaha Accessory Pack
- Brand: Yamaha
- Product Code: EF2000IS
- Availability: In Stock
Yamaha Accessory Pack Includes
- Heavy Duty Security Cable ($19.95 RRP)
- Genuine Yamaha Dust Cover ($80.00 RRP)
- Yamaha Genuine 1 Ltr Oil ($10.00 RRP)
A total of $110.00 worth of Accessories..!!
- Model : EF2000IS
- Brand : Yamaha
- Frequency : 50.0Hz
- Voltage : 230V
- Continuous Output : 1600W
- Maximum Output : 2000W
- Altenator Type : Brushless
- DC Output : Yes
- Engine : Yamaha MZ80
- Type : 4-Stroke
- Starting Method : Recoil
- Rated Power : 1600W
- Fuel Tank Capacity : 4.4L
- Cont. Working Time : 10.5 Hrs at 1/4 Load, 4.2 Hrs at Full Load
- Noise @ 7m : 51.5 dBA (1/4 load)
- Dimensions : 490x280x445 mm
- Net Weight : 20.00 Kg
- Outlets : 1 x 15A
Our freight providers deliver to business or residential addresses - Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
In order to get your purchase to you in the quickest time possible, we use some of Australia’s largest freight providers such as Australia Post, TNT, plus many more.
Approx Delivery Times
- Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide 1-4 business days after dispatch
- Brisbane, Canberra, Geelong, Newcastle 2-5 business days after dispatch
- Perth, Hobart, Darwin 3-7 business days after dispatch
- Non Metro - VIC, NSW, SA 3-7 business days after dispatch
- Non Metro - WA, TAS, QLD 4-10 business days after dispatch
- Far North WA, Far North QLD and NT 7-14 business days after dispatch
What type of fuel does it need to run.?
The Yamaha EF2000iS runs on regular unleaded fuel, this model has a 4.4 Litre fuel tank and can run up to 10.5 hours on a quarter load.
Will this generator run my caravan air conditioner.?
The Yamaha EF2000iS will only run some caravan / motorhome airconditioners, but as there are alot of different models, with different ratings, we recommend you get on contact with the manufacturer of the air conditioner to see what size they recommend for starting it.
Where abouts are the Yamaha Service Agents located.?
Yamaha have hundreds of service agents across Australia, the following website link has their dealer / service locater :- http://www.generatoryamaha.com.au., so you can find the nearest service agent to you.
Is Freight Insurance included in your free delivery.?
Yes all of our products are insured during delivery, all products sent are fully trackable and insured.
Can two of these models be connected together.?
Yes the Yamaha EF2000iS is Twin Tech compatible, meaning when used with the Yamaha parallel cable you can connect two of these generators together to almost give you double the peak output.
Is there a way with this model to shut off the petrol supply so i can run the carby dry.?
Yes the Yamaha range of generators have a fuel shut off switch which is seperate from the main on / off switch. This means that you can turn off the fuel supply, enabling you to run the carburetor completely dry. This is very helpful when you intend to store the generator away for a while before using again.
I need to give my EF2000iS a oil change, what type of oil do you recommend.? Can i buy the oil anywhere.?
Yamaha's recommended oil is SAE 10W-30, its available online through our website, or from you local Yamaha retailer.
Yes, you get the full manufacturer’s warranty from Yamaha Australia which would be covered by any local Yamaha service center.