Westinghouse digital inverter generators offer you the ultimate in portable power convenience. Lightweight, fuel efficient and quiet, their mains-quality electrical output can safely power all of your sensitive electronic equipment. They’re an essential part of your gear for caravanning and camping and also great for home as a backup power supply.
Features and Benefits
Powerful - 1,200 Watts maximum output is the highest in its class to run more of your electrical devices.
Lightweight - At only 15 kg it can be easily carried by one person using the ergonomic non-slip handle.
Quiet - Ultra-silent running from only 51 dB(A) that won’t disturb you or your neighbours.
Long Running - Up to 15 hours achieved by its fuel-efficient engine and biggest-in-class 2.8 L fuel tank.
Easy To Use - Yellow-coloured touch points guide you to the controls required for normal operation.
Mains Quality Electricity - Digital inverter technology safely powers all of your sensitive electronic equipment.
Clean Air Technology - 4-stroke OHV petrol engine with Australian and US EPA compliant emission controls.
Plug and Play - Everything you need is in the box. No assembly required. Just add petrol.
Safety Protection - Electrical overload circuit breaker and low engine oil shutdown safeguards.
Warranty Protection - 2-year domestic use warranty to safeguard your investment (conditions apply).
- 1,200 Starting Watts / 1,000 Running Watts
- Lightweight and Easy to Carry 15 kg with Handle
- Ultra-Silent Running from only 51 dB(A)
- Up to 15 Hours Run Time with 2.8 Litre Fuel Tank
- Digital Inverter Technology – Safe for Electronics
- 54 cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Petrol Engine
- Compliant with Australian and US Emissions Standards
- 240 Volt AC, 12 Volt DC and USB Fast Charge Outlets
- Plug and Play – Just Add Petrol, No Assembly Required
- 2-Year Domestic Use Warranty (conditions apply)
- Dimensions - 463 x 262 x 395mm (LxWxH)
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.