Honda EU10i (1.0KVA) Inverter Generator - Free Delivery & Honda Accessory Pack
- Brand: Honda
- Product Code: EU10i
- Availability: In Stock
- FREE Delivery - Australia Wide ($50.00 RRP)
- FREE Heavy Duty Security Cable ($19.95 RRP)
- FREE Genuine Honda Dust Cover ($86.50 RRP)
- FREE Pre Delivery (Run & Test) ($20.00 RRP)
- FREE Honda Service Kit (Honda 1 Ltr Oil & Spark Plug) ($20.00 RRP)
A total of $195.00 worth of Accessories..!!
- 8 Amp/12 Volt DC, maximum 1000W/240 Volt AC can run appliances and charge batteries simultaneously.
- Delivers greater fuel efficiency via the built-in Eco-Throttle.
Performance / Usability
- Starts first time every time reliability with Honda's one pull easy start system.
- Whisper-quiet operation from 52dB(A)*/58dB(A).
- Delivers better than commercial quality electricity.
- Lightweight 13kg.
Peace Of Mind
- Runs on unleaded fuel so you'll never have to mix oil and petrol again.
- Environmentally friendly with low emissions, less noise and low fuel consumption.
- Engine is protected via low oil alert system.
- Up to 8* hours of continuous operation on a full fuel tank.
- 4 year Domestic Warranty, 1 year Commercial Warranty
- Engine: GXH50
- Displacement: 50 (cc)
- Ignition System: Transistor
- Oil Alert: Yes
- Starting System: Recoil
- Stopping System: Ignition primary circuit ground
- Recommended Fuel: Unleaded
- Fuel (Approx): 0.58 (litres/hr)
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres): 2.3
- Continuous Operating Hours: 8hr*/4hr
- Operating Noise Level: (AT 7M) 52dB(A)*/58dB(A)
- Dimenions (LxWxH): 450 x 240 x 380 (mm)
- Dry Weight (Kg): 13 kg
- Maximum AC Output: 1000VA
- Rated AC Output: 900VA
- DC Output: 12V-8.3A
- Battery Charging: Yes
- Frequency Meter: No
- Volt Meter: No
- Generator Type: Multipole revolving magnetic field type
- Rated Voltage: 240 (V)
- Rated Frequency: 50 (Hz)
- Fuel Gauge: No
- AC Circuit Breaker: Yes
- DC Circuit Breaker: Yes
- Auto Throttle: Eco-throttle
- Auto Choke: No
- Large Capacity Air Cleaner: Yes
- Large Capacity Fuel Tank: Yes
- Pilot Lamp: Yes
- Air Cleaner: Semi Dry Type
- Parrellel Operations Connection Ports: Yes
- Parellel Operations Connection Cable: Optional
Our freight providers deliver to business or residential addresses - Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
In order to get your purchase to you in the quickest time possible, we use some of Australia’s largest freight providers such as Australia Post, TNT, plus many more.
Approx Delivery Times
- Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide 1-4 business days after dispatch
- Brisbane, Canberra, Geelong, Newcastle 2-5 business days after dispatch
- Perth, Hobart, Darwin 3-7 business days after dispatch
- Non Metro - VIC, NSW, SA 3-7 business days after dispatch
- Non Metro - WA, TAS, QLD 4-10 business days after dispatch
- Far North WA, Far North QLD and NT 7-14 business days after dispatch
What type of fuel does it need to run.?
The Honda EU10i runs on regular unleaded fuel, this model has a 2.1 Litre fuel tank and can run up to 8 hours using its Eco-Throttle.
Where abouts are the Honda Service Agents located.?
Honda have hundreds of service agents across Australia, the following website link has their dealer / service locater :- http://dl.hondampe.com.au , so you can find the nearest service agent to you.
Is Freight Insurance included in your free delivery.?
Yes all of our products are insured during delivery, all products sent are fully trackable and insured.
Can two of these models be connected together.?
Yes the Honda EU10i can be paralled together, meaning when used with the Honda parallel cable you can connect two of these generators together to almost give you double the peak output.
Does the D.C charging leads come with the generator.?
Yes the D.C charging leads are included with the generator as standard, along with a spark plug spanner and owners manual.