DeWalt high-performance generators offer safe and secure work site compliance power when and where you need it. The 8250 Watt starting power provides clean and reliable power for all trade, commercial and agricultural applications for powering building sites, farm equipment, refrigerators, air conditioners and many more uses. Fitted with IP66 weather tough outlet protection along with circuit breakers and RCD's guarantees user safety. A strong 32mm welded steel frame protects the unit ensures a prolonged working life of this generator. This Recoil and Electric Key Start Genie is backed up with a Honda GX390 engine which will provide many years of service. DeWalt, World renowned and guaranteed tough.
- Open frame design for easy maintenance.
- 8250 starting watts of power and 6600 running watts for powering for most tools and appliances.
- Multi General Power Outlets 1 x 10A / 1 x 15A for application convenience
- Safety features include IP66 outlets, Circuit Breakers and RCD's for ultimate personal protection for job site compliance.
- Sine Wave rating: THD <5%.
- AVR Alternator for Powering sensitive devices
- Honda GX390 Engine for lasting reliability.
- Keyed Electric Start for added effortless starting convenience with battery included.
- Guaranteed for 3 years offering peace of mind reliability.
- Engine: Honda Petrol
- Starting: Keyed Electric Start / Recoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.1L
- Run time: Approximately 2hrs @ 50% load
- AVR Alternator
- Starting Power: 8250W
- Running Watts: 6600W
- Power Factor: 1
- 2 x IP66 Outlets
- 32mm diametre Heavy-duty steel frame
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.
- Starting Power: 8250 watts
- Running Power: 6600 watts
- Engine: Honda GX390
- Fuel Tank Size: 6.1 Litres
- Starting: Recoil & Electric Start
- Power Outlet Rating: IP66
- Dimensions: 60 x 77 x 58.5
- Weight: 83 kgs
- Warranty: 3 Years