Portable Power for A Sustainable Lifestyle.
Designed to be more energy-efficient than traditional generators, BLUETTI EB3A is so light in terms of weight, doing its part to help you reduce carbon emissions to the environment.
Small but in Charge.
EB3A is compact enough, but you can count on it with big jobs. Whether it be small blender, mini rice cooker or small refrigerator, EB3A gets you all covered thanks to the 600W AC Pure Sine Wave Inverter (1200W surge) and an impressive 268Wh capacity.
80% Charge in 30 Minutes.
EB3A features 430W Fast Charging that enables an 80% charge in the time it takes you to drink a cup of coffee or have a chitchat, providing sufficient power on demand.
6 Ways to Recharge.
Go for an off-grid living anytime from RV camping to wilderness exploration with no fear of losing power. BLUETTI EB3A can be recharged in every way possible, either via AC, solar panels, car, generator, AC+Solar, or AC+Adapter, leaving you only peace of mind on the road.
Safety Is in Detail.
Experience increased safety brought by LiFePO4 battery and BMS (Battery Management System). Compared to traditional Lithium-ion cells, the LiFePO4 battery EB3A adopts possesses a natural advantage due to its remarkable thermal and chemical stability, giving you better performance and longer life cycle (2,500 cycles to 80%). While BMS is at all times monitoring and protecting your device from every potential risk.
8 Outlets for Every Need.
Flexible charging capability accommodates a wide range of charging needs. No more vying with family or friends for a quick charge. EB3A has enough ports for a simultaneous charging, classic AC and DC output, 100W Type-C, car socket, even wireless charger. Everyone will be taken good care of, regardless you're at home or staying outside.
Stay Connected with BLUETTI APP.
The intuitive APP offers a truly convenient experience at your fingertips, giving you quicker access to EB3A through Bluetooth within a radius of 10m and keeping it under your control around the clock.
Never Run Out of Power.
Suitable for various occasions
- 600W AC Pure Sine Wave Inverter (1,200W surge);
- 268Wh Capacity;
- 430W Max. Fast Dual Charging (Solar+AC);
- LiFePO4 Battery with 2,500+ Life Cycles to 80%;
- 6 Ways to Recharge (AC/Solar/Car/Generator/AC+Solar/AC+Adapter);
- 8 Outputs for Charging Multiple Devices at once;
- Smart Control & Monitor in BLUETTI App;
- 200W Max. Solar Input;
- Easy to Carry/ Fast Charging/ Safe & Reliable/ Cost-effective
- AC Charging Cable (Turbo Mode 350W): ≈1 Hours
- AC Charging Cable (Standard Mode 268W): ≈1.5-2.0 Hours
- Solar (200W): ≈1.8-2.3 Hours (With prime sunshine, ideal orientation and low temperature)
- 12V/24V Car Outlet (102W/204W): ≈3.1-3.6 or 1.5-1.8Hours
- AC + Solar (430W): ≈1.1-1.6 Hours (With prime sunshine, ideal orientation and low temperature)
- Dual AC (430W): ≈1.1-1.6 Hours (With optional BLUETTTI T200S Adapter)
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.
- AC Outlets: 1 x 220V-240V/2.6A Outlets, 600W In Total
- Inverter Type: Pure Sine Wave
- Surge Power: 1,200W
- USB-C Port: 1 x 100W Max
- USB-A Port: 2 x 5V/3A USB-A
- Wireless Charging Pad: 1 x 15W Max
- Battery Capacity: 268.8Wh (12Ah)
- Battery Type: LiFePO4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate)
- Life Cycles: 2,500+ Cycles to 80% Original Capacity
- Warranty: 24 Months
- Weight: 4.6kg
- Dimensions: 255*180*183mm
- free-shipping: yes
Can it charge and discharge at the same time.?
How do I know whether my appliance can work well with the EB3A.?
Calculate the total wattage of your devices. EB3A would work if the load doesn't exceed its rated 600W.
How long can it run my device.?
Running time = Battery capacity × DoD × η ÷ Device rated power DoD refers to Depth of Discharge and η is local inverter efficiency. For EB3A, both DoD and η are 90%. If you run a 100W LED Light with it, the running time will be: 268Wh × 90% × 90% ÷ 100W ≈ 2.17hrs Note: 1) The formula is NOT suitable for inductive loads with compressors, like refrigerator, air conditioner, etc. 2) The above data is for reference ONLY.
What is the maximum input charging power of the EB3A?
430W Max. via AC and solar charging simultaneously.
Does EB3A support BLUETTI App control.?
Yes. Via Bluetooth.
Is the EB3A power station waterproof?
No. Also, please do NOT store it in a humid environment for a long time.