- Generator comes with tool kit, manual, pre-delivery & 4 year Honda Warranty
- Comes with Electric start standard
- Safe to power all electronic & computer equipment
- Wheel kit is available as a accessory
The EU30is also features an Eco-throttle which adjusts the engine speed to meet the load demand. This increases fuel economy whilst also reducing noise as the engine is not required to run at full capacity unnecessarily.
It features a microcomputer-controlled sinewave inverter that guarantees commercial-quality electricity – ideal for use with frequency-sensitive electrical equipment such as computers.
And just like all Honda generators, the EU30is starts first time, every time with convenient electric start and recoil start back-up.
The EU30is is whisper-quiet, operating from 52dB(A)*/65dB(A), and at only 59kg, is one of the lightest generators in its class.
It runs on unleaded fuel so you’ll never have to mix oil and petrol again. Environmentally friendly, the EU30is emits lower emissions & less noise, and uses less fuel than its competitors.
The engine is protected via a low oil alert system, and it will give you up to 20* hours of continuous operation on a full fuel tank.
It also uses a high-speed multi-point alternator that is integrated into the engine itself. This Honda developed technology reduces the overall weight and size by 25% to 50% compared to similarly classed conventional models, making it very portable
Designed and built with user convenience and environmental impact in mind, Honda generators feature advanced four-stroke engines for strong performance and fewer emissions
Honda's four-stroke engines eliminate the need to mix fuel and oil, which saves time and money. They also provide superior fuel efficiency and emit significantly less carbon and noise than most of their two-stroke counterparts
The generator is Parallel Connection capable. This feature allows two EU30is' to be quickly and easily linked using a special parallel connection cable to double your output to 6Kva.
With electric-starting and enough power to be used in a wide range of home, recreational and professional uses, the EU30is incorporates all of Honda's portable power technology.
With 12 Amp/12 Volt DC and a maximum of 3000W/240 Volt AC, the EU30is can run appliances and charge batteries simultaneously.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.
- ENGINE: GX200
- DISPLACEMENT: 196 (cc)
- IGNITION SYSTEM: Transistorized magneto
- OIL ALERT: Yes
- STARTING SYSTEM: Recoil & Electric
- STOPPING SYSTEM: Ignition primary circuit ground
- RECOMMENDED FUEL: Unleaded
- FUEL (APPROX): 1.78 (litres/hr)
- FUEL TANK CAPACITY (LITRES): 13 Litres
- CONTINUOUS OPERATING HOURS: 20hr*/7.1hr
- OPERATING NOISE LEVEL (AT 7M): 52dB(A)*/65dB(A)
- DIMENSIONS (LXWXH): 658 x 447 x 558 (mm)
- DRY WEIGHT (KG): 59kg (w/battery)
- ELECTRIC STARTER: Yes
- MAXIMUM AC OUTPUT: 3000VA
- RATED AC OUTPUT: 2800VA
- DC OUTPUT (GENERATOR/CHARGER): 12A
- BATTERY CHARGING: Yes
- FREQUENCY METER: No
- VOLT METER: No
- GENERATOR TYPE: Mulitpole field rotation type (inverter)
- RATED VOLTAGE: 240 (V)
- RATED FREQUENCY: 50 (Hz)
- FUEL GAUGE: Yes
- AC CIRCUIT BREAKER: Yes
- DC CIRCUIT BREAKER: Yes
- AUTO THROTTLE: Eco-throttle
- AUTO CHOKE: No
- LARGE CAPACITY AIR CLEANER: Yes
- LARGE CAPACITY FUEL TANK: Yes
- LARGE CAPACITY MUFFLER: Yes
- PILOT LAMP: Yes
- AIR CLEANER: Dry paper type
- PARALLEL OPERATIONS CONNECTION PORTS: Yes
- PARALLEL OPERATIONS CONNECTION CABLE: Optional
- 4 WHEEL DOLLY KIT: Optional
- CONDITION: *With eco-throttle switched on at 1/4 output