Honda EU22i Inverter Generator
Free Delivery - Australia Wide
Pre-Delivery (Run & Test)
- Generator comes with 12V charging leads, tool kit, manual, pre-delivery & 4 year Honda Warranty
- Runs most Caravan Air Conditioners on the market today
- Safe to power all electronic & computer equipment
- Super Quiet, Fuel Efficient, Light, Portable and Easy to start
The Honda EU22i delivers better than commercial quality electricity, it has greater fuel efficiency via the built-in Eco-Throttle, increased diameter of oil filler for improved draining & catching of oil and improved recoil starter handle with new metal guard.
For over 15 years, campsites around Australia have always looked the same… Camping chairs, sleeping bags and Honda’s EU20i Inverter Generator. The World’s Best Selling Leisure Generator.
The Honda EU20i was the perfect sized generator for campers who wanted to take advantage of what nature has to offer in the comfort and style they enjoy. The EU20i powered hair dryers, toasters, provided light, made coffees, kept tents cool, charged mobile phones and most importantly, kept quiet!
However, with the use of more electrical appliances in day-to-day life, campers demanded more power. So… Honda gave the people what they wanted!
It has Honda’s advanced 4-Stroke GXR120 engine, which is 20% larger in capacity than the EU20i Generator. The GXR120 has a maximum output of 2200W and up to 8 hours of continuous operation on Eco-Throttle+, 4 litre fuel tank and whisper-quiet operation.
The EU22i starts first time every time with Honda's reliable one pull easy start system - your back will thank you!
It's environmentally friendly with low emissions, less noise and low fuel consumption than its two-stroke counterparts, and can run up to 8* hours of continuous operation on a full fuel tank. *With eco-throttle switched on at 1/4 output
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.
- ENGINE: GXR120
- DISPLACEMENT: 121(cc)
- IGNITION SYSTEM: Transistor
- OIL ALERT: Yes
- STARTING SYSTEM: Recoil
- STOPPING SYSTEM: Ignition primary circuit ground
- RECOMMENDED FUEL: Unleaded
- FUEL TANK CAPACITY (LITRES): 3.6
- CONTINUOUS OPERATING HOURS: 8hrs*
- OPERATING NOISE LEVEL (AT 4M): LwA 91dB(A)**
- DIMENSIONS (LXWXH): 511 x 290 x 425 (mm)
- DRY WEIGHT (KG): 21kg
- MAXIMUM AC OUTPUT: 2200VA
- RATED AC OUTPUT: 1800VA
- DC OUTPUT (GENERATOR/CHARGER): 8.3A
- BATTERY CHARGING: Yes
- FREQUENCY METER: No
- VOLT METER: No
- GENERATOR TYPE: Mulitpole field rotation type (inverter)
- RATED VOLTAGE: 240 (V)
- RATED FREQUENCY: 50 (Hz)
- FUEL GAUGE: No
- AC CIRCUIT BREAKER: Yes
- DC CIRCUIT BREAKER: Yes
- AUTO THROTTLE: Eco-throttle
- AUTO CHOKE: No
- LARGE CAPACITY AIR CLEANER: Yes
- LARGE CAPACITY FUEL TANK: Yes
- LARGE CAPACITY MUFFLER: Yes
- PILOT LAMP: Yes
- AIR CLEANER: Dual element type
- PARALLEL OPERATIONS CONNECTION PORTS: Yes
- PARALLEL OPERATIONS CONNECTION CABLE: Optional
What type of fuel does it need to run.?
The Honda EU22i runs on regular unleaded fuel, this model has a 3.6 Litre fuel tank and can run up to 8 hours using its Eco-Throttle.
Will this generator run my caravan air conditioner.?
The Honda EU22i will run most caravan / motorhome airconditioners, but as there are alot of different models, with different ratings, we recommend you get on contact with the manufacturer of the air conditioner to see what size they recommend for starting it.
Where abouts are the Honda Service Agents located.?
Honda have hundreds of service agents across Australia, the following website link has their dealer / service locater :- http://dl.hondampe.com.au , so you can find the nearest service agent to you.
Is Freight Insurance included in your free delivery.?
Yes all of our products are insured during delivery, all products sent are fully trackable and insured.
Can two of these models be connected together.?
Yes the Honda EU22i can be paralled together, meaning when used with the Honda parallel cable you can connect two of these generators together to almost give you double the peak output.
I need to give my Honda EU22i a oil change, what type of oil do you recommend.? Can i buy the oil anywhere.?
Honda's recommended oil is 10W-30API, its available online through our website, or from you local Honda retailer.
Does the D.C charging leads come with the generator.?
Yes the D.C charging leads are included with the generator as standard, along with a spark plug spanner and owners manual.