Westinghouse Utility Series generators are compact, high performance units designed specifically for Australian operating conditions. Equipped with a unique combination of premium quality features, they offer superior value for money and are an ideal backup power supply for your home, business or farm.
Features and Benefits
High output and fuel efficient Westinghouse 208 cc 4-stroke overhead valve petrol engine.
Oversized Pulse-Flo muffler and anti-vibration rubber mounts ensure low noise output.
Extended run time from the long range 15 litre fuel tank with integrated gauge and strainer.
Electrical overload circuit breakers and low engine oil level shutdown safeguards.
Digital AVR controlled sine wave ouput for precise and stable electricity supply.
Copper wound alternator, full steel roll frame, fold-down handles and Never-Flat wheels.
Clean Air Technology
Compliant with Australian and US EPA emissions standards to minimise environmental impact.
Easy to Use
Yellow-coloured touch points guide you to the controls required for normal operation.
Plug and Play
Everything you need is in the box. Just add petrol. Minor assembly required.
2-year domestic use warranty to safeguard your investment
- 3,750 Starting Watts / 3,000 Running Watts
- 208 cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Petrol Engine
- 16.8 Hours Run Time @ 50% Output with 15 Litre Fuel Tank
- Dual 240 Volt AC Outlets and a 12 Volt DC Outlet
- VFT Meter Displays Voltage, Frequency and Run Time
- Digital Auto Voltage Regulator – Stable Power Output
- Compliant with Australian and US Emissions Standards
- Quiet Running – Only 76 dB(A) at 100% Output
- Plug & Play – Just Add Petrol, Minor Assembly Required
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.