The Kubota J310 generator is a two-pole, partially enclosed, three-phase diesel generator with a capacity of 10kVA at 3000RPM. Available to work under a 415 voltage and run a current (A) of 13.9 amps per phase.
The Kubota J310 diesel generator is backed by our Kubota D722 engine, which makes it perfect for use in construction and agriculture. There’s also a 2-wire auto start kit available.
With a range run time of 12.1 hours at full load, the Kubota J310 diesel generator is the perfect solution to your business back-up power.
- The vertical diesel engines directly coupled to the generator ensures high output at minimal size and weight.
- The wave form deformation is kept to a minimum with the development of a skewed rotor, while damper windings protect the generator against short circuits.
- The larger capacity fuel tank enables longer periods of operation on a single tank of fuel.
- A single point lifting eyelet and fork lift openings make for easy transportation.
- New access terminals are provided for easy wiring with auto start / stop systems.
- Oil, water and filters are located on one side for ease of maintenance.
- Standby kVA 11.0 kVA
- Prime Output 10 kVA / 8 kW
- Standby Output 11 kVA / 8.8 kW
- Engine Kubota D722, 3 cylinder water cooled
- Phase Three
- Sound Levels 75 dB (A)
- Weight (wet) 255 kg
- Alternator Type Revolving field
- Outlets 3 x 10A (240V) , 1 x 20A (415V)
- Fuel Diesel
- Tank Litres 37
- Fuel litres per hour (75% load) 2.4
- Fuel litres per hour (100% load) 3.1
- Dimensions (LxWxH mm) 995x593x860
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.
- Standby kVA: 11.0 kVA
- Prime Output: 10 kVA / 8 kW
- Standby Output: 11 kVA / 8.8 kW
- Engine: Kubota D722, 3 cylinder water cooled
- Phase: Three
- Sound Levels: 75 dB (A)
- Weight: 255 kg
- Alternator Type: Revolving field
- Outlets: 3 x 10A (240V) , 1 x 20A (415V)
- Fuel: Diesel
- Tank: Litres 37
- Fuel litres per hour (75% load): 2.4
- Fuel litres per hour (100% load): 3.1
- Dimensions (LxWxH mm): 995x593x860