Honda EU70iS (7.0KVA) Petrol Inverter Generator
- Brand: Honda
- Product Code: EU70IS
- Availability: In Stock
For the first time in a Honda generator, the EU70is is coupled with an advanced Electronic Fuel Injection system greatly increasing fuel efficiency. In fact, the EU70 will run for up to 18 hours on a single tank of fuel which will help your back pocket.
It also features Honda's sine-wave inverter technology for smooth, high quality power flow, enabling the EU70 to safely provide power for frequency and voltage fluctuation-sensitive equipment such as laptop computers and communications equipment whilst being ideal for home backup power.
Unlike many noisy generators, the EU70 uses an innovative separate triple chamber construction for low noise operation of only 52dB(A)*, making it the quietest generator in its class.
For simple operation and diagnostics, the EU70is features Honda's ‘i-Monitor’ liquid crystal display which provides operators with information about the generator's performance. Combined with a low oil alert system to protect its engine, and easy maintenance, you'll benefit from long term cost savings
Moving, storing and transporting the EU70 is made simple with a Two Push 'H' shaped fold down handle and large diameter wheels. This ensures customers who need the generator for multiple purposes can move it with ease.
It starts first time, every time with convenient electric push button start and back-up recoil start, helping delivering reliable and 'better than commercial quality' electricity.
The EU70is has a maximum output of 7000W/240 volt AC, and is relatively lightweight for easy transportation (118kg).
- Engine: GX390 EFI
- Displacement: 389 (cc)
- Oil Alert: Yes
- Starting System: Electric with back up recoil
- Stopping System: Ignition primary circuit ground
- Recommended Fuel: Unleaded
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres): 19.2
- Continuous Operating Hours: 18.0*hrs
- Operating Noise Level:( AT 7M) 52dB(A)*/60dB(A)
- Dimenions (LxWxH): 848 x 700 x 721 (mm)
- Dry Weight (Kg): 118 kg
- Maximum AC Output: 7000VA
- Rated AC Output: 5500VA
- DC Output: N/A
- Battery Charging: No
- Frequency Meter: No
- Volt Meter: Yes
- Generator Type: Mulitpole field rotation type (inverter)
- Rated Voltage: 240 (V)
- Rated Frequency: 50 (Hz)
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- AC Circuit Breaker: Yes
- DC Circuit Breaker: N/A
- Auto Choke: Yes
- Large Capacity Air Cleaner: Yes
- Large Capacity Fuel Tank: Yes
- Pilot Lamp: Yes
- Air Cleaner: Semi Dry Type
- Parrellel Operations Connection Ports: No
- Parellel Operations Connection Cable: No
Our freight providers deliver to business or residential addresses - Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
In order to get your purchase to you in the quickest time possible, we use some of Australia’s largest freight providers such as Australia Post, TNT, plus many more.
Approx Delivery Times
- Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide 1-4 business days after dispatch
- Brisbane, Canberra, Geelong, Newcastle 2-5 business days after dispatch
- Perth, Hobart, Darwin 3-7 business days after dispatch
- Non Metro - VIC, NSW, SA 3-7 business days after dispatch
- Non Metro - WA, TAS, QLD 4-10 business days after dispatch
- Far North WA, Far North QLD and NT 7-14 business days after dispatch
A 4-Year Domestic Warranty and 12-Month Commercial Warranty will mean you can operate your EU70is with peace of mind when you're on the job.
And with 450+ authorised Honda dealerships spread around Australia, you'll never be too far away from help, should you run into trouble.