- Generator comes with tool kit, manual, pre-delivery & 4 year Honda Warranty
- Ideal for Food Trucks and coffee vans as it can run up to 19 hours
- Has 2 wheels and fold down handles for easy transport
- Comes fitted with a weatherproof 32amp outlet and a weatherproof 15amp outlet
- Safe to power all electronic & computer equipment
For the first time in a Honda generator, the EU70is is coupled with an advanced Electronic Fuel Injection system greatly increasing fuel efficiency. In fact, the EU70 will run for up to 18 hours on a single tank of fuel which will help your back pocket.
It also features Honda's sine-wave inverter technology for smooth, high quality power flow, enabling the EU70 to safely provide power for frequency and voltage fluctuation-sensitive equipment such as laptop computers and communications equipment whilst being ideal for home backup power.
Unlike many noisy generators, the EU70 uses an innovative separate triple chamber construction for low noise operation of only 52dB(A)*, making it the quietest generator in its class.
For simple operation and diagnostics, the EU70is features Honda's ‘i-Monitor’ liquid crystal display which provides operators with information about the generator's performance. Combined with a low oil alert system to protect its engine, and easy maintenance, you'll benefit from long term cost savings
Moving, storing and transporting the EU70 is made simple with a Two Push 'H' shaped fold down handle and large diameter wheels. This ensures customers who need the generator for multiple purposes can move it with ease.
It starts first time, every time with convenient electric push button start and back-up recoil start, helping delivering reliable and 'better than commercial quality' electricity.
The EU70is has a maximum output of 7000W/240 volt AC, and is relatively lightweight for easy transportation (118kg).
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great to find generator delivered with battery connected, oil filled and some fuel added. Ready to start out of the box
- ENGINE: GX390
- DISPLACEMENT: 389 (cc)
- IGNITION SYSTEM: Transistorized magneto
- OIL ALERT: Yes
- STARTING SYSTEM: Electric
- STOPPING SYSTEM: Ignition primary circuit ground
- RECOMMENDED FUEL: Unleaded
- FUEL (APPROX): 2.9 (litres/hr)
- FUEL TANK CAPACITY (LITRES): 19.2
- CONTINUOUS OPERATING HOURS: *18hr/6.5hr
- SOUND POWER LEVEL (AT 4M): LwA 90dB(A)**
- CONDITION: *With eco-throttle switched on at 1/4 output
- CONDITION: **LwA refers to sound power level and is measured at rated load, 4 metres from the product in a closed anechoic room. This figure can only be compared to other LwA models, not dB models which are measured 7 metres from the product.
- DIMENSIONS (LXWXH): 848 x 700 x 721 (mm)
- DRY WEIGHT (KG): 118 kg
- ELECTRIC STARTER: Yes
- MAXIMUM AC OUTPUT: 7000VA
- RATED AC OUTPUT: 5500VA
- DC OUTPUT (GENERATOR/CHARGER): N/A
- BATTERY CHARGING: No
- FREQUENCY METER: No
- VOLT METER: Yes
- GENERATOR TYPE: Multipole field rotation type (inverter)
- RATED VOLTAGE: 240 (V)
- RATED FREQUENCY: 50 (Hz)
- FUEL GAUGE: Yes
- AC CIRCUIT BREAKER: Yes
- DC CIRCUIT BREAKER: N/A
- AUTO THROTTLE: Eco-throttle
- FUEL INJECTION: Yes
- LARGE CAPACITY AIR CLEANER: Yes
- LARGE CAPACITY FUEL TANK: Yes
- LARGE CAPACITY MUFFLER: Yes
- PILOT LAMP: Yes
- AIR CLEANER: Semi Dry Type
- PARALLEL OPERATIONS CONNECTION PORTS: No
- PARALLEL OPERATIONS CONNECTION CABLE: No
- 4 WHEEL DOLLY KIT: No