- Perfect for house backup - will run fridge, freezer, lights, TV. Chargers, Computer and pump
- Generator comes with tool kit, manual, pre-delivery & 4 year Honda Warranty
- Has 2 wheels, 2 fixed handles and a folding handle for easy transport
- Safe to power all electronic & computer equipment
The EU30iu Handy is the lightest and most portable 3000 watt generator Honda's ever made. It features built-in wheels, fixed handles and a folding handle to allow for easy movement of the generator.
It also features a microcomputer-controlled sinewave inverter that guarantees commercial-quality electricity – making it ideal for use with frequency-sensitive electrical equipment such as laptops.
Designed and built with user convenience and environmental impact in mind, Honda generators feature advanced four-stroke engines for strong performance and fewer emissions
Honda's four-stroke engines eliminate the need to mix fuel and oil, which saves time and money. They also provide superior fuel efficiency and emit significantly less carbon and noise than most of their two-stroke counterparts
All Honda generators feature Honda's famous 'easy start' system and are backed by extended warranties for peace of mind.
It has 8.3 Amp/12 Volt DC, maximum 3000W/240 Volt AC and can run appliances and charge batteries simultaneously. It Starts first time every time reliability with Honda's one pull easy start system
Whisper-quiet operation from 57dB(A)*/65dB(A),Runs on unleaded fuel so you’ll never have to mix oil and petrol again, and the engine is protected via a low oil alerty system.
And the EU30iu Handy also uses a high-speed multi-point alternator that is integrated into the engine itself. This technology reduces the overall weight and size by 25% to 50% compared to similarly classed conventional models, making it easy to move around.
The EU30iu Handy features an Eco-throttle, which adjusts the engine speed to meet the load demand. This increases fuel economy whilst also reducing noise as the engine is not required to run at full capacity unnecessarily.
The generator is Parallel Connection capable. This feature allows two EU30iu Handy generators to be quickly and easily linked using a special parallel connection cable to double your output to 6Kva.
With a low operating noise level and enough power to be used in a wide range of home, recreational and professional uses, the EU30iu Handy incorporates all of Honda’s portable power technology.It might seem fairly obvious, but one element of the Handy that sets it apart from the rest is its sturdy fold-down carry handle and large-diameter wheels.
You'll get up to 7.7* hours of continuous operation on a full fuel tank, it's lightweight (35kg) and last, but not least, the EU30iu Handy is environmentally friendly with low emissions, less noise and low fuel consumption.
*With eco-throttle switched on at 1/4 output.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I haven't tested yet but customer service was great and delivery quick
Great generators Not too heavy Nice and quiet
happy with what I bought and delivery service.
- Engine: GX160K1
- Displacement: 163 (cc)
- Ignition System: Transistorized magneto
- Oil Alert: Yes
- Starting System: Recoil
- Stopping System: Ignition primary circuit ground
- Recommended Fuel: Unleaded
- Fuel (Approx): 1.68 (litres/hr)
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres): 5.9
- Continuous Operating Hours: 7.7hr*/3.5hr
- Operating Noice Level (AT 7M): 57dB(A)*/65dB(A)
- Dimensions (LXWXH): 622 x 379 x 489 (mm)
- Dry Weight(KG): 35.2 kg
- Maximum AC Output: 3000VA
- Rated AC Output: 2600VA
- DC Output (Generator/Charger): 8.3A
- Battery Charging: Yes
- Frequency Meter: No
- Volt Meter: No
- Generator Type: Mulitpole field rotation type (inverter)
- Rated Voltage: 240 (V)
- Rated Frequency: 50 (Hz)
- Fuel Gauge: No
- AC Circuit Breaker: Yes
- DC Circuit Breaker: Yes
- Auto Throttle: Eco-throttle
- Auto Choke: No
- Large Capacity Air Cleaner: Yes
- Large Capacity Fuel Tank: Yes
- Large Capacity Muffler: Yes
- Pilot Lamp: Yes
- Air Cleaner: Dry paper type
- Parallel Operations Connection Ports: Yes
- Parallel Operations Connection Cable: Optional