Yamaha EF2800i (2.8KVA) Inverter Generator
- Brand: Yamaha
- Product Code: EF2800I
- Availability: In Stock
- Model : EF2800I
- Brand : Yamaha
- Frequency : 50 Hz
- Voltage : 230 V
- Continuous Output : 2.5 kVA
- Maximum Output :2.8 kVA
- Altenator Type : Brushless alternator with Inverter voltage regulator
- Engine 0HV Air Cooled - Yamaha MZ175
- Type : 4-Stroke
- Displacement :171 cc
- Starting Method : Recoil
- Rated Power : 2800 W
- Fuel Tank Capacity : 11 L (full load)
- Cont. Working Time : 17 hr (1/4 load Eco On)
- Noise @ 7m : 60 dBA (1/4 load) / 67 dBA (full load)
- Pack Dimension : 487(L) x 395(W) x 475(H) mm
- Net Weight : 29.00 Kg
- Outlets : 2 x 15A
Our freight providers deliver to business or residential addresses - Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
In order to get your purchase to you in the quickest time possible, we use some of Australia’s largest freight providers such as Australia Post, TNT, plus many more.
Approx Delivery Times
- Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide 1-4 business days after dispatch
- Brisbane, Canberra, Geelong, Newcastle 2-5 business days after dispatch
- Perth, Hobart, Darwin 3-7 business days after dispatch
- Non Metro - VIC, NSW, SA 3-7 business days after dispatch
- Non Metro - WA, TAS, QLD 4-10 business days after dispatch
- Far North WA, Far North QLD and NT 7-14 business days after dispatch
Is the warranty on this product a factory warranty from Yamaha?
Yes, you get the full manufacturer’s warranty from Yamaha Australia which would be covered by any local Yamaha service center.
Will this generator run the pump for my house water system?
Water pumps come in a range of sizes and some smaller pumps can run on a small sized generators, but some house pumps might need a lot bigger generator!...electric pumps are notorious for having quite high starting loads. So, you would need to find out the wattage or h.p of your pump to work out the correct size generator. If you cannot find the starting load from the product manual or data plate, you could contact the manufacturer of your pump.
Just wondering whether the EF2400is and EF2800i are made in Japan or China?
The Yamaha EF2400iS and EF2800i models are made in Japan.
We would like to have a idea on what size generator to run a Caravan A/C and a 185l fridge/freezer?
The item that will draw the most power will be your Caravan A/C unit - it would be a good idea for you to contact the manufacturer of your A/C unit, speak to their technical dept. and find out what size generator they recommend for your particular model. In our experience, most Caravan A/C units will require a starting wattage of around 2000 to 3000 watts. So, the most popular generator models to run your Caravan A/C unit are the Yamaha EF2400iS and the Yamaha EF2800I.
How frequently do I have to change the motor oil? Product info says to change it after the first 20hrs.
After the first oil change, the recommended oil change time frame is every 6 months or 100 hours of use.