Crommelins Cromtech TG40RPT (4.0KVA) Petrol Trade Pack Generator
The Cromtech CTG40TP is designed to be worksite friendly with 15amp weatehrproof outlets and RCD Protection as standard. It has a Australian made steel roll frame with in line wheels and transpot handles.
Assembled and tested here in Australia, it os powered by a genuine Subaru industrial engine ensuring outstanding performance and has a low maintenance brushless italian alternator with overload protection.
The Cromtech trade pack series generators are supported by a national service and spare parts network and include a 3 year Subaru engine warranty and a 2 year manufacturers warranty.
All Cromtech Generators are supported by a national service and spare parts network and include 3 Year Subaru engine warranty and 2 Year generator manufacturerÕs warranty.
- Genuine Subaru engine with low oil sensor
- Genuine Mecc Alte brushless alternator
- Weatherproof Outlets (10amp)
- IP65 Rating
- Wheel Kit
- Central Lifting hook
- Transport Handles
- Australian made steel frame
- Australian assembled and tested
- General Trade Use
- Farming, Rural Requirements
- Commercial Applications
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.
- Max. Watts (w): 3200w
- Cont. Output (w): 3000w
- Starting System: Recoil Start
- Phase: Single
- Fuel Type: Petrol
- 10amp outlet s/phase: 2x 10Amp
- Alternator: Mecc Alte
- Voltage (V): 240v – 50hz
- Engine Power/Model: 7.0hp EX21
- Engine Brand: Robin
- Fuel Tank (L): 3.6L
- Running Time (Rated Output): 2.4hr
- Noise Level (dB @ 7m): 68db
- Weight (kg): 40kg
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 610 x 450 x 410mm
- Package (LxWxH): 610 x 450 x 410mm
- Manufacturers Warranty: 2 Years
- Barcode: 9336493006894